Jordan Power Plant Project
Our Jordanian Partner Crown logistics successfully managed all stages of the transportation, clearance, associated taxes and duty exemptions, for one of the largest power plants in Jordan. (Ipp4 Al Manakher Power Project)
Crown Logistics has successfully moved the following items for the project with a value of USD360 Million with prompt delivery.
– 16 engines at 295 tons each
– 16 generators at 72 tons each
– 4 transformers at 85 tons each
– 38 over sized boxes and boilers on low beds
– More than 600 shippers owned containers
– Approximately 60 air freight shipments with various weights and dimensions from 100KG up to 15000KG
– General and break-bulk cargo which took 3 general cargo vessels to carry from destination up to port of Aqaba.
The trip for heavy lifts haulage totaling 295 tons via land transport covered a distance of 563KM with duration of 6-7days per trip.
Crown Logistics arranged all road permits, road operations and engineering by their escort team and engineer building detours, jacking bridges and arranging escort.
Their dedicated team worked during weekends and holidays to ensure the success of this project.
The main objective was to ensure the safe and timely delivery of the consignments which they managed to accomplish with no reported incidents or delays.