REVENUE RESTORATION PROGRAM CMA-CGM
Marseille, June 10th 2016.
CMA CGM announces General Rate Restorations on Asia – North Europe Trade (West bound)
To our Valued Customers,
CMA CGM Group hereby informs its valued customers of the implementation of below General Rate Restorations (GRR) in July 2016:
– The 1st of July we will implement the first July GRR of USD 750 /TEU.
– The 15th of July we will implement the second July GRR of USD 250 /TEU.
The GRRs will be applied as follows:
· Origin Range: from All Asian ports (including Japan, South East Asia and Bangladesh)
· Destination range: to all Northern European ports (including UK and the full range from Portugal to Finland/Estonia)
· Cargo: Dry cargo, OOG’s, Paying empties, Break-bulk and Reefer cargo
· Dates of application: 1st of July 2016, bill of lading date & 15th of July 2016 bill of lading date.
Should you need any clarification please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your usual support