Marseilles, February 2nd 2017
CMA CGM announces a PSS as from March 4th 2017 on Transat Westbound from north Europe to USEC and US Gulf
To our Valued Customers,
Please find the Peak Season Surcharge rates* applicable as from March 4th 2017 (date of loading in the origin ports) until further notice,
This Peak Season Surcharge will be applied as follows:
• Origin Range: from all north Europe countries
• Destination range: to USEC and Gulf ports : New York, Norfolk, Savannah, Charleston, Miami, Houston and New Orleans
• Cargo: [dry, reefer, OOG cargo]
• Dates of application: from March 4th 2017 until further notice
• Scope: [Contracts]
* The associated basic freights are available here: https://www.cma-cgm.fr/ebusiness/tarifs/finder. Bunker related surcharges, THC (Origin and Destination) and Security related surcharges may also apply and are accessible at http://www.cma-cgm.fr/ebusiness/tarifs/charge-finder. Other charges such as contingency charges and local charges may be applicable.
Please contact your local CMA CGM office should you require information about any other pricing information.
Thank you for your usual support