We received the following from our office in Bangladesh:
Tuesday, September 06, 2016
To: Hanjin Customers
SUBJECT: LOCAL IMPORT DELIVERY OF CONTAINERS OPERATED BY HANJIN SHIPPING CO. LTD (HJ)
Dear Valued Hanjin Customer,
Please be informed that the local import delivery process for containers operated by HJ will be as follows with immediate effect:
1. Consignee (or Haulier representative) is to contact PSA Corporation Ltd (“PSA”) for arrangements in respect of local import deliveries.
2. In addition to the Lift-On-Lift-Off charges & Store Rent (if incurred), consignee will be required to pay the stevedorage for FCL containers as listed in PSA Price List 2001 (Reference item 1.4 STEVEDORAGE).
3. A refundable deposit of S$5,000 per container is to be made to PSA, either in the form of a Cashier’s Order or via Internet Banking, before taking delivery of any containers operated by HJ. This deposit will be refunded upon the return of the empty container (i.e. after un-stuffing) to PSA’s yard.
4. The deposit is necessary to ensure the return of the empty container.
5. Please contact Senior Manager Low Keng Mun at 6321-1588 or firstname.lastname@example.org in respect of the above matter.
Hanjin Shipping Co., Ltd