3 March 2017
Rate Announcement – Europe to West Africa
As Maersk Line strives to continue to offer you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. Reefer containers are also subject to price increase. As always, please visit www.my.maerskline.com for a quote, or your rate sheets or contracts provide you with details of your latest rates.
- The above rates are inclusive of BAS, SBF and ERS.
- The above rates are subject to LSS, THC and PSS. Detailed levels of LSS, THC and PSS level can be found here.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line Tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local sales or customer service representative. You will find contact details of our local offices on maerskline.com.
If you wish to place a booking you can always visit my.maerskline.com.