10 February 2017
Rate Announcement – Middle East & Indian Subcontinent
(India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & Pakistan) to North Europe
As Maersk Line strives to continue to offer you a broad portfolio of services, we are announcing an increase in FAK rates (Freight All Kinds). Below are the FAK rates for a sample list of corridors, commodities and container types where the rate increase is effective. As always, please visit my.maerskline.com for a quote, or your rate sheets or contracts will provide you with full details of your latest rates.
- The above rates are inclusive of Basis Freight Rate (BAS), Bunker Adjustment Factor (SBF), Emergency Risk Surcharge (ERS), Low Sulphur Surcharge (LSS).
- The above rates are subject to Terminal Handling Services – Destination (DHC) and Peak Season Surcharge (PSS), Terminal Handling Services – Origin (OHC) and Export Services (EXP. Detailed level of DHC and PSS can be found at maerskline.com via link.
- The above rates are also subject to other applicable surcharges, including local charges and contingency charges.
- Other corridors, commodities and container types (including reefers) that are not listed above may also be subject to increases.
- These rates are unaffected by, and do not affect, any tariff notified, published or filed in accordance with local regulatory requirements.
- For trades subject to the US Shipping Act or the China Maritime Regulations, quotations or surcharges that vary from the Maersk Line tariff shall not be binding on Maersk Line unless included in a service contract or service contract amendment that has been filed with the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) or the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, as applicable.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local sales or customer service representative. You will find contact details of our local offices on maerskline.com .
If you wish to place a booking you can always visit my.maerskline.com