|August 18, 2015|
Asia-Europe Trade – Schedule Update
Dear Valued Customer,
Further to the G6 Alliance announcement on July 27, 2015 for the voiding of four Asia-Europe sailings in response to changes in market demand, we would like to provide you with further information on the recovery plans:
Void sailing Loop 6 APL Chongqing (ACQ) 017 W / E (ETA Fuqing(Fuzhou) on September 3, 2015 in week 36 on WB and ETA Southampton on October 6, 2015 in week 41 on EB)
– Loop 4 OOCL Korea (OKR) 007 W on Week 36 adds Nansha and Colombo,
– Loop 5 Hyundai Dream (HDR) 008 W on Week 35 adds Fuqing(Fuzhou),
– Loop 7 Hyundai Pride (HPR) 006 W / E on Week 36 WB adds Kaohsiung and on Week 41 EB adds Jebel Ali,
– Xiamen shipment to be connected to Loop 1 NYK Venus (NVS) 043W on Week 36 via transshipment either at Hong Kong or Singapore, depending on the connecting service network.
– Antwerp shipment to be transshipped at Rotterdam on SBX feeder. Week 36 Loop 5 Hyundai Hope (HHO) 008W or Loop 7 Hyundai Pride (HPR) 006W can serve Antwerp direct call but transit time is long.
Void sailing Loop 7 OOCL Bangkok (OBA) 010 W / E (ETA Qingdao on September 7, 2015 in week 37 on WB and ETA Rotterdam on October 12, 2015 in week 42 on EB)
– Loop 5 Hyundai Hope (HHO) 008 W on Week 36 adds Gdansk, Gothenburg, Antwerp and Southampton call,
Void sailing Loop 4 Shanghai Express (SHX) 012 W / E (ETA Ningbo on September 18, 2015 in week 38 on WB and ETA Le Havre on October 21, 2015 in week 43 on EB)
Void sailing Loop 5 Antwerpen Express (ANX) 011 W / E (ETA Kwang Yang on September 25, 2015 in week 39 on WB and ETA Rotterdam on October 31, 2015 in week 44 on EB)
For further information, please kindly contact our local representatives.
Thank you for your understanding and support of OOCL