The OL network is designed to render service to our customers around the world. OL moves all kind of cargo on the major tradelanes to and from
- Middle East
- Indian Sub-continent
- South and Central America
- Australia and New Zealand
Due to the fact that OL is holding contracts with more than 20 different carriers, we can offer more sailings in a week than any single shipping line!
OL provides standard 20’ and 40’ containers as well as specialized equipment including:
- 40′ High Cubes
- 20′ & 40′ Open Tops
- 20′ & 40′ Flat Racks
- 20′ & 40′ Reefers
- 45′ Containers
Out of gauge cargo is one of our specialties!
Very important for our customers is that OL tailors the transport around the needs of the movement.
- Pick up of equipment in the closest depot available
- Finding the lowest possible pre- carriage prices to the best suited port
- Finding the perfect sailing date to move the cargo quickly.
- Coming up with the lowest sea freight for cost conscious customers
- Choosing the best, the fastest and the most reliable oncarriage to the final destination.
OL moves all cargo on our own bill of lading, which is bank approved, insured and well suited to serve letter of credits of all kinds.