We got the following information from OOCL:
Intra-Europe Trade: Scan Baltic Express Service Update
Dear Valued Customer,
We are pleased to announce a number of changes to our Scan Baltic Express (SBX) network which will increase the scope and frequency of coverage to/from Russia, Finland, Sweden and the Baltic Sea. The network improvements are focused on satisfying customer requirements by committing assets to strategic markets whilst concurrently improving schedule reliability.
The new network will offer class leading frequency with connection to OOCL trunk services at Hamburg, Bremerhaven, Rotterdam and Antwerp. In addition to which, our short-sea capability is also strengthened.
• 15 sailings per week
• 7 sailings to/from St. Petersburg (calling at First Container Terminal (FCT), Petroles Port (PLP), Container Terminal St. Petersburg (CTSP)and Fish Port)
• 4 sailings to/from Helsinki
• 3 sailings to/from Kotka
• 3 sailings to/from Gdynia
• 2 sailings to/from Klaipeda (calling Klaipeda Konteineriu Terminal (KKT) and Klaipeda Smelte Terminal)
• 2 Sailing to/from Riga (Calling Riga Universal Terminal (RUT) and Riga Port Terminal)
In addition to the improved coverage of the above ports we will continue to offer weekly connections to/from Gavle, Rauma, Szczecin, Tallin and Ust Luga. The updated SBX network and port rotation details are available on OOCL’s website by clicking HERE.