Please find below Kuwait port update,
- Nicoline MSK Currently in Dry Docks expected to return in week 41.
- Week 41 / TG Poseidon 154W – Expect berthing delays of 2-3 days.
- Reefer plugs on Extra Loaders TG Poseidon and Commodore might be reduced depends on how many IMOs loading, since they are sharing same slot.
- Waiting time for last two calls was 2-2.5 days and Port Stay is 4-5 days
- Berthing in Shuwaikh on FIFO basis.
Alternative course of actions:
- Continue to sell Shuaiba port to customers as its only 50 KM away from Shuwaikh
- Discussing with stakeholders to replace Nicoline MSK with a Geared vessel
- Loading on all possible Foreign feeder
- Work out plans on Extra loader’s to minimize cargo Delays.
- No Congestion surcharge on exports or imports for Shuaiba.
- Explore all possible FEF options to clear the reefers on priority.
Next Kuwait Port update through this channel will be latest by Oct 12Th. If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate do hesitate to contact your local representatives